Providing quality Education and Training to the students and enable them to decide their career either through placement or through entrepreneurship guidance.
The manual covers all the procedures that are indispensable for achieving SNMV IM target of 100% placement. (SNMV IM Core Selling Proposition) The manual spells out the guidelines to have adhered in the process of carrying out the placement for our students. While a framework is being suggested for various activities, there is still enough scope for creative and innovative practices in each area of work.
• In House Training
• Out Bound Training (OBT)
• On Campus
• Off Campus
- Identifying the stakeholders & coordinating with them systematically.
- To act as a bridge between the students and the corporate, entrepreneurial agencies.
- To identify & develop the student’s skills to prove themselves to the corporate world.
- To make awareness about the jobs / entrepreneurial avenues prevailing in the current global scenario.
- To prepare the students to face the challenging business environment.
- To sow the positive attitude on approachability and acceptability skills among students.
- To ensure effective planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring of all the placement related activities to achieve 100% placements.
- To bring out a system in the processes and procedures related to placements.
Career Net Consulting / Solvers India – Infosys / IQ Back Office / Focus Career Enhancement Academy / Decathlon / Royal Bank of Scotland / KGISL / Royal Crown Clubs / GK Management Services / Safe Express Logistics / Excel Group of Companies / BNP Paribas / ZOHO Corp / WIPRO FMCG / Dermarex Health care India Pvt Ltd Etc.